How will your working day look like?
You'll work in a team of like-minded people, all eager to help and learn. We do expect some previous experience working in a SOC. Unfortunately, we cannot exactly predict what your day will look like, but you should expect a healthy mix of the following:
- Work on a variety of second- and third-line security incidents raised with our SOC. Expect to be working on incidents related to Windows, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, ...
- Proactively hunt for signals and threats in our customer's environment
- Gather and put to use threat intelligence with regards to current and potential future threats
- Help identify and – where needed – implement security improvements for our customers
What skillset are we looking for?
- You love a challenge and are passionate about security.
- You are willing to go the extra mile to support our customer’s success and security.
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Dutch or French are an added bonus.
- You embrace lifelong learning and aren’t shy of learning new things.
- Security and privacy are important to you. You have a security-first mindset and are willing to learn new things; even on the offensive side of security.
- Prior experience with Microsoft security products such as Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Microsoft Sentinel and/or Microsoft 365 Defender is a nice to have, but not a requirement.
- Although living in Belgium will make getting together with your colleagues easier, it's no requirement.