What skillset are we looking for?
- You love a challenge and - in general - have a positive “Yes we can” attitude.
- You have experience in (at least 3 of) the following areas:
- Microsoft Intune o Configuration Manager (MECM)
- AD / GPO
- Windows 10/11 generic troubleshooting
- iOS/Android/macOS management
- Experience in the areas below is optional, but considered as a nice to have:
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- Firmware management (Dell, HP, ..)
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- You embrace lifelong learning and aren’t shy of learning new things.
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Dutch or French are an added bonus.
- Although living in Belgium will make getting together with your colleagues easier, it's no requirement.
Does this sound like you? Don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Why choose to work with us?
Working with The Collective means joining a family of like-minded people, all eager to learn from one another. We are front-runners when it comes to adopting new technologies and are always looking for newer and better ways to handle things. As such, we provide ample opportunity to learn, test, grow and have fun. We’re on a magnificent journey, and would love to have you as part of it. Not convinced yet? Here are some other reasons why it's awesome to work with us:
- We hire for attitude and train for skills. To support you in your journey, we offer a myriad of learning opportunities, including the opportunity to attend various trainings, including SANS.
- We want you to have fun in what you do. People that have fun in what they do just do a better job. Period.
- Learning is one thing, but what really makes an expert is experience. Experience you gather through interesting and challenging projects. You’ll be working with a variety of customers of all sizes throughout the world, helping them on a myriad of projects.
- A competitive and flexible remuneration package with excellent fringe benefits, including a company car (Belgium), extensive health insurance (including non-hospitalization costs, teeth, etc.), phone, laptop, group insurance, homework allowance, home equipment allowance, travel insurance, additional days maternity or paternity leave, etc.
- The opportunity to make a difference and shape the future of our organization together with the rest of The Collective.